Anchor Foster Care is a Not For Profit agency where all money is pushed back into helping to provide children and young people in foster care with safety, stability & hope because we believe that a secure base is a critical aspect of enabling children and young people to realise their potential.
Our relentless pursuit of this vision and passion through our committed foster carers and their families, our hardworking staff and anyone else who is part of the “Anchor family” has helped us to remain a child/young person centered fostering service with a family feel.
Read more about Anchor Foster Care
Types of Fostering
We are looking for foster families for children with a wide range of different needs. Here are just some of the fostering ‘placements
‘ we work with:
Where are Foster Families Needed?
We Cover 5 Regions in the UK and need new carers in all of these areas:
- Kent (Medway, Gillingham, Rainham, Strood, Chatham, Gravesend, Northfleet, Sittingbourne, Ashford, Canterbury, Maidstone, Hoo, Grain, Sheppey)
- East Sussex (Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Bexhill – on – sea, Eastbourne, Battle, Heathfield, Uckfield, Lewis)
- South London (Croydon, Greenwich, Lambeth, Soutwark, Bexley, Catford, Lewisham, Eltham, Sidcup, Orpington, Bromley)
- North of London (Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Hertford, St Albans, Stevenage, Hitchin, Barnet, Stevenage, Hitchin, Barnet, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire)
- Midlands (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Coventry, Walsall)