Statement of Purpose
We have prepared this document to let foster carers, local authorities and any other interested parties know what you can expect from us as an experienced provider of foster care services.
This Statement of Purpose has been developed in conjunction with relevant legislation and guidance pertaining to:
- The Children Act 1989
- The Care Standards Act 2000
- The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 (including July 2013 amendments)
- Fostering Services: National Minimum Standards (2011)
- Care Planning, Placement and Case Review (England) Regulations 2010
- National Standards for Foster Care & Family Placement Services
- The Care Planning and Fostering (Miscellaneous Amendments) (England) Regulations 2015
This Statement of Purpose is updated periodically to reflect significant developments or changes in the service we provide.
Download our statement of purpose