In Promoting Education training you will learn how to promote education to children and what resources can help you.
In this course, we will cover:
- Understanding education in England for ages 5 - 18
- Understanding and exploring why children in care are likely to need help in achieving their potential
- Identifying key difficulties children may face
- Learning to overcome difficulties and how to promote achievements
- Learning strategies available to children
This course meets the Training, Support and Development Standards as set out in The Foster Services (England) Regulations 2011.
The course will be from 10 am - 1 pm with lunch at 1 pm.
If you want more information please talk to your Supervising Social Worker or email Wendy Lawrence (South regions) / Natalie Bailie (North regions).